Blue KC Plan with Spira Care Healthcare made easy and affordable
It’s easy to get the care you need when primary care doctor visits cost $0 and services are conveniently under one roof. Choose a Blue KC plan with Spira Care, and you’ll have exclusive access to Spira Care Centers for affordable care for you and your family.
Care lives here
At our nine convenient Spira Care Centers throughout the metro area, you have access to everything from behavioral health consultants to chronic condition management to health coaches. All with no copays.
- $0 for visits to Spira Care Centers where you have exclusive access to advanced primary care
- $0 copays for all services received* at a Spira Care Center, including doctor visits, labs, and X-ray services at select locations
- $0 telehealth visits with Spira Care providers or by using MyBlueKC app
- Benefits for preventive care, some prescription drugs, behavioral health consultations and specialized care management for chronic medical conditions
- Assistance from Care Guides to help you navigate your coverage and care, and much more
*On-site prescription services for a select and limited number of the top generic prescriptions at your regular copay or deductible level.Explore Our Plans
Key benefits of Spira Care
The Spira Care difference is about care, coverage, and putting you at the center of all we do. As a member, you will enjoy benefits including:
95% patient satisfaction
Care Guides and dedicated care teams to help you on your health journey
$0 copays for visits, routine labs & X-rays*
*Routine labs and X-rays taken at a Spira Care Center are done based on a primary care need and ordered from a Spira Care provider only. We do not accept or facilitate orders from providers outside a Spira Care Center.
Spira Care locations
With nine convenient locations, there’s a Spira Care Center near you. Check the map for the one that works best for you.Have questions? Check our FAQ
A breadth of services, all under one roof.
Spira Care simplifies your health journey by offering all of the basic services you need in one convenient location.
For things like checkups, flu shots, and immunizations.
Behavioral Health Consultations
To help with stress, life transitions, relationships, and more.
Chronic Medical Condition Management
For help adjusting to a medical condition or to lifestyle changes designed to deal with diabetes or cholesterol.
For needs like the flu, a sore throat, urinary tract infection, ear pain, and pink eye.